About Aspen Medical Group - Central Park
Our internal medical doctors, assistants and nurse practitioners at our East Martin Luther King Jr Blvd office are experienced in providing quality, cost-effective internal medicine care to the Denver community. We care for men and women age 18 years old and older and specialize in preventive medicine, chronic disease management, well-woman exams and care for acute illnesses.
For more information about our practice or to speak with a physician, call our office at (303) 394-9355.
Internal medicine services
- Chronic disease management includes monitoring and treatment for :
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Digestive issues
- In-office procedures, such as:
- Rapid streptococcus (strep throat) testing
- Rapid influenza (flu) testing
- Rapid mononucleosis (mono) testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Immunizations, including treatment for:
- Flu (seasonal)
- Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Tdap)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Well-woman exams
- Pap smears
- Birth control (excluding IUD placement and management)
- Gynecologic infections
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Pregnancy testing
We provide several preoperative exams, including:
- Blood tests
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Preventive care is important to detect or avoid diseases and medical problems before they can become serious. Our preventive care services includes:
- Age/gender-focused exams
- Advice for disease prevention and healthy living
- Discussions about previously identified risk factors (i.e., smoking)
- Lab/x-ray tests to screen for diseases for which you may be at risk due to age, gender or lifestyle
- Standard age-based immunizations
Our office has ample free parking in the lot next to our building. The entrances to the parking lot are located on Geneva Court and E. 31st Ave.
You can also visit us at our other office, Aspen Medical Group on E. 9th Avenue near Rose Medical Center.