About Aspen Medical Group
Our internal medical doctors, assistants and nurse practitioners at Aspen Medical Group are experienced in providing quality, cost-effective internal medicine care to the Denver community. We treat men and women age 18 years old and older and specialize in preventive medicine, chronic disease management, well-woman exams and care for acute illnesses.
For more information about our practice or to speak with a physician, call our office at (303) 394-9355.
Internal medicine services
- Chronic disease management includes monitoring and treatment for :
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Digestive issues
- In-office procedures, such as:
- Rapid streptococcus (strep throat) testing
- Rapid influenza (flu) testing
- Rapid mononucleosis (mono) testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Immunizations, including treatment for:
- Flu (seasonal)
- Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (Tdap)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Well-woman exams
- Pap smears
- Birth control (excluding IUD placement and management)
- Gynecologic infections
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Pregnancy testing
We provide several preoperative exams, including:
- Blood tests
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Preventive care is important to detect or avoid diseases and medical problems before they can become serious. Our preventive care services includes:
- Age/gender-focused exams
- Advice for disease prevention and healthy living
- Discussions about previously identified risk factors (i.e., smoking)
- Lab/x-ray tests to screen for diseases for which you may be at risk due to age, gender or lifestyle
- Standard age-based immunizations
We have free self-parking in the lot next to our building.
You can also visit us at our other office, Aspen Medical Group - Central Park, on E. Martin Luther King Blvd. near Bluff Lake Nature Center.