About Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Speer Boulevard
Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to caring for women living in the Denver metropolitan area.
From beginning a family to transitioning to a new stage of life, our providers treat women of all ages. Our highly trained gynecologists, obstetricians and midwives value a holistic approach to women's health and are committed to delivering safe and effective care.
Schedule a visit to one of our Denver-area women's clinics by calling us at (303) 322-2240.
Obstetrics and gynecology in Denver
As part of the HealthONE Physicians network, our expertise spans the full range of obstetric and gynecology (OB/GYN) spectrum, including minimally invasive surgeries and in-office procedures.
Whether you are considering trying for a baby or already expecting, our office provides compassionate obstetric care. Our doctors and midwives work with our patients to educate them on their choices and deliver the best possible outcome. We offer:
- Family planning and pre-conception counseling
- Genetic testing
- Midwifery care
- Pregnancy education
- Prenatal care for high-risk pregnancies (advanced maternal age or multiple gestations)
- Preparation for vaginal deliveries, Cesarean sections (C-sections) and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Ultrasound services
- Delivery at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
We know expectant parents may have a lot of questions about pregnancy, from what medications can be taken safely to how the glucose test works. We're happy to take inquiries over the phone or during a prenatal visit, but our Patient Education pages have many answers to these types of questions and more.
Midwifery care in Denver
For patients who want childbirth with minimal medical interventions, our practice offers midwifery services from certified nurse midwives (CNMs). Our CNMs are registered nurses with specialized training and certification in women’s care. They offer continual care through each stage of pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum journey.
Our CNMs and skilled physicians work seamlessly on behalf of each patient. We want to understand your goals and expectations for pregnancy and childbirth and are open to various care strategies. Our goal with any pregnancy is to provide the best outcomes that lead to a happy and healthy mom and baby.
From first-time adolescent examinations to handling menopause, our gynecologic services are comprehensive and compassionate. You can receive gynecologic care from our OB/GYNs and our CNMs. Services include:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraceptive counseling and management, including IUDs and tubal ligation
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- In-office procedures (hysteroscopy)
- In-office treatments (colposcopy, LEEP)
- Infertility services
- Management of menopause
- Saline infusion gynecologic sonography
- Sterilization and endometrial ablation
We are proud to offer the most advanced technologies in gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery. We aim to treat your condition with the least invasive procedure so you can heal quickly and get back to living life. Procedures we perform include:
- Evaluation and surgery for endometriosis, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain
- Gynecologic surgery including minimally invasive surgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, sterilization and endometrial ablation
- Robotic surgery including hysterectomy, myomectomy, pelvic pain and endometriosis
Parking and hours
We are located in the Alamo Placita neighborhood in a medical office building on Speer Boulevard. There is self-parking around the building and street parking in the neighborhood.
We are open Thursdays from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (303) 322-2240 and our answering service will assist you.
To best serve our patients, we have multiple offices across the Denver metro area. You can visit us at these other locations:
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Denver on the east side of Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center's campus
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Greenwood Village, near the Denver Tech Center
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Red Rocks in Golden