14000 E Arapahoe Rd Suite 390
Centennial, CO 80112
Phone: (303) 788-6657
About Esprit Ob/Gyn Center – Centennial
At Esprit Ob/Gyn Center in Centennial, our top priority is to provide expert, compassionate women's care. From a teen's first annual exam to help managing menopause symptoms, our experienced obstetricians and gynecologists will help women maintain their health through all stages of life.
Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Ob/Gyns today by calling our office at (303) 788-6657.
Ob/Gyns in South Denver
When you're looking for the right Ob/Gyn, you need to trust in their medical expertise as much as their commitment to you as an individual. That's the kind of care you receive at our clinic — care based on scientific research and grounded in trust and compassion.
Our providers offer the full spectrum of gynecologic services, from giving a teenager her first annual exam to performing complex gynecologic surgery.
Gynecologic conditions we treat
The gynecologic conditions we treat include:
- Endometriosis treatment
- Menopause and post-menopause management
- Painful, irregular and heavy periods
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic prolapse
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- Urinary incontinence
In addition to routine annual well-women exams, our doctors offer a variety of gynecology services including:
- Annual well-women visits with pap smear and breast exam
- Birth control including intrauterine device (IUD) insertion and subdermal implants for contraception
- Colposcopy after an abnormal pap smear
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Teen OB/GYN visits
- Urogynecologic procedures
- Uterine endometrial ablation
For our newest patients, we offer teens a specialized first annual exam in a compassionate setting. We tailor this experience to meet the needs of our teenage patients and help provide guidance for birth control as well as conditions like dysmenorrhea (painful periods) and irregular cycles.
Minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic surgery
At our women's clinic, we have put a great deal of energy into recruiting leading gynecologic surgeons who have training in groundbreaking surgical techniques. Our physicians specialize in the use of robotics in minimally invasive gyn surgery. Some conditions we can treat with robotic or laparoscopic surgery include:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Endometriosis diagnostic and treatment surgery
- Pelvic pain diagnostic surgery
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- Oophorectomy (removal of one or both ovaries)
- Ovarian cystectomy (cyst removal)
- Removal of scar tissue from prior surgeries
- Robot-assisted hysterectomy for treating pelvic prolapse
- Robot-assisted sacrocolpopexy for treating uterine prolapse
- Salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of tubes and ovaries)
- Supracervical and total hysterectomy
At our practice, we provide comprehensive obstetric services for women on all parts of their reproductive journey. From first-time pregnancies to family planning to fertility, our providers are here to help you get the care you need.
Our practice provides high-quality prenatal care to our patients who are expecting. We strive to form a trust-based relationship with you, so you can make choices that lead to a happy, healthy pregnancy. The prenatal care we provide includes:
- 3D ultrasound
- Cesarean delivery by choice
- General prenatal and high-risk obstetric care
- Multiple gestations (twins, triplets, etc.)
- Prenatal testing for birth defects and chromosomal abnormalities
- Unmedicated childbirth (natural childbirth)
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC)
Sign up for our Pregnancy and Early Childhood newsletter
As you prepare for childbirth and caring for your new baby, we want to touch base with you by email each week to make sure you have additional support on your journey into parenthood. We think this is the best way for us to connect regularly.
This program is free and includes information, news and resources tailored to your specific stage of pregnancy or your child’s age. It also offers announcements and access to support information – all conveniently delivered right to you!
Women have many options for birth control today, and our doctors can help you choose one that's right for you. We provide counseling and management of contraceptives such as birth control pills, IUDs, diaphragms, implants and more. We also have options for permanent sterilization such as tubal ligation (commonly known as "getting your tubes tied").
We know that fertility is a sensitive issue that requires a delicate touch in terms of medical care. Through advice and education, our OB/GYNs offer compassionate, well-informed treatment to help increase your chances of conceiving. For women who are not ovulating, we offer clomiphene treatment as well as intrauterine insemination (IUI).
Our board-certified physicians provide a wide range of services for women’s health and wellness, including a specialization called urogynecology. Our providers who focus on this urogynecologic care help manage problems associated with dysfunction of the pelvic floor, bladder and rectum, also called pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD).
PFD is an umbrella term encompassing a range of issues that arise out of weakness, tightness or other discoordination of the muscles and supportive elements that make up the pelvic floor. Common PFD issues and symptoms we treat include:
- New uncomfortable bulge or fullness in the vagina
- Overactive bladder syndrome
- Painful bowel movements or accidental leakage
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic prolapse
- Pelvic support issues that have returned
- Recurring bladder infections
- Stress and urge incontinence
- Tight or weak muscles that lead to acute or chronic pelvic pain
Women's health information
Our health information folder contains many answers to questions you may have, from what medications you can take during pregnancy to what to expect after gynecologic surgery. Of course, you can always call us with any other questions you may have.
Our location and hours
We are located just southwest of Centennial Hospital. Our address is:
14000 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Centennial, CO 80112
Parking: The Centennial campus has ample parking in the surrounding lots.
Hours: We are open Monday through Friday from 8:15am to 4:35pm. We are closed for lunch from noon to 1:00pm.
If you need us for a non-urgent matter that does require after hours attention, please call our office at (303) 788-6657 and be connected to the on-call physician.
To best serve our patients, we provide care at multiple offices in and around Denver. You can visit us at these other locations:
- Esprit Ob/Gyn Center - Sky Ridge, on the campus of Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Esprit Ob/Gyn Center - Parker, near the intersection of S. Parker Rd and Hess Rd