About Premier Integrated OBGYN – Central Park
At Premier Integrated OBGYN, we provide complete care for women of different ages and at different stages of life. With multiple offices in Denver, our doctors are committed to providing exemplary care to women across the metropolitan area.
Schedule an appointment with one of our physicians today by calling our office at (303) 393-4330.
Women's health care in Denver, CO
As part of the HealthONE Physicians medical group offering gynecologic care and obstetric services, we're happy to welcome new patients to our practice.
Obstetric care in Denver
If you are considering getting pregnant, already expecting or are concerned about your fertility, our practice provides expert obstetric care for all women. Some of our OB services include:
- Genetic screening
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Morning sickness (hyperemesis gravidarum)
- Normal and high-risk obstetrics
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Delivery at Rose Medical Center
We offer preventive gynecology services to women of all ages, including:
- Age-appropriate health screening
- Breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment and testing
- First gynecological visit for adolescents
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations
- Pap smear and breast examinations
- Well-woman examinations
Conditions we treat
Dealing with a gynecologic condition can affect all areas of your life. With compassion and respect, we diagnose and treat a range of issues including:
- Abnormal or recurrent vaginal discharge
- Abnormal pap smear/cervical dysplasia
- Heavy, abnormal or irregular periods
- Ovarian cysts
- Painful intercourse and sexual dysfunction
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Pelvic floor issues including postpartum onset
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Urinary incontinence
Birth control and family planning
We can help you take control of your reproductive health by discussing what birth control method is right for you. We offer:
- Birth control implant devices
- Combination types including pills, rings, and patches
- Contraceptive injections
- Intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Natural family planning
If your condition needs more complex treatment, our practice can perform general, laparoscopic and robotic surgeries, always aiming for the least invasive option. These include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Endometrial ablation
- Fibroid surgery (myomectomy)
- Hysteroscopy and hysterectomy
- Tubal ligation
Postpartum pelvic floor issues
Most women experience some form of pelvic floor weakness following childbirth. The pelvic floor is the muscle that holds all of your reproductive organs and bladder. No matter how big or small your infant is, pregnancy puts pressure on this muscle, causing most women to experience incontinence.
Pelvic floor disorders can occur for different reasons. Treatment is part of our urogynecologic care encompassing conditions that affect your reproductive organs, bladder and rectum. At our practice, we can help you manage your symptoms as you strengthen your pelvic floor with a range of treatment options.
We are located in the Eastbridge neighborhood of Central Park (formerly Stapleton) next to Bridge Lake. Our address is:
10405 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Denver, CO 80238
Phone: (303) 393-4330
Hours: Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. We are closed for lunch from noon to 1:00pm.
If you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (303) 393-4330 and our answering service will assist you.
Parking: Our Central Park location has ample free parking in the lot next to our building. The entrances to the parking lot are located on Geneva Court and E. 31st Ave.
You can also visit us at our other office, Premier Integrated OBGYN – South Pearl, in Denver's Platt Park neighborhood.