About Skyline Primary Care – East Speer Boulevard
As board-certified internal medicine physicians, we take great pride in serving your individual health needs. We treat patients 18 years old and older. If you need help managing chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension or need a simple immunization, we are here for you.
For more information about our internal medicine services, contact us at (303) 226-7263.
Primary care doctors in Denver
As a part of our primary care services, we provide a wide range of care for adult patients, including
- Annual physicals: Our experienced physicians and staff perform physical exams and health screenings to evaluate your overall health including blood pressure, weight and other health indicators. This includes pap smear tests for women.
- Care for chronic illnesses: We are trained to help you manage chronic health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). These illnesses may require individuals to make changes to their day-to-day lifestyle. In addition to different types of treatments, we offer diet and exercise education.
- In-house testing: Our staff performs health tests and lab work including blood work, urine testing, electrocardiogram (EKG) and lung/pulmonary testing. These tests provide vital information about an individual’s overall health.
- Immunizations and vaccinations: Your health is our priority and we want to help your fight off infections from viruses and bacteria through different vaccinations. Immunizations are an important part of preventive medicine and can create a protective barrier to different infections.
- Acupuncture: Elizabeth Sebestyen, MD is trained in acupuncture. Dr. Sebestyen inserts needles into specific areas of the body to offer pain relief and treat other health conditions and symptoms.
- Acute problems: Our doctors treat acute illnesses and diseases. This includes colds, influenza and other types of infection.
777 E. Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: (303) 226-7263
Hours: We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Parking: There are some free parking spaces outside our practice facility. The neighborhood also has street parking.
You can also visit us at our other office, Skyline Primary Care – East 19th Avenue, in the Professional Plaza West Building on the campus of Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.