About Women’s Care of Colorado
As a HealthONE Physicians medical practice, Women’s Care of Colorado believes your health is an ongoing priority, and we are honored to work alongside you toward lifelong wellness. Our providers are dedicated to offering individualized obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN) services, from the first gynecological exam to menopause and beyond.
Schedule an appointment with one of our expert OB/GYNs today by calling our office at (303) 325-2185.
Women's care services in Lone Tree, Colorado
When you select our practice for your OB/GYN care, you are aligning yourself with a long-term healthcare partner. We are dedicated to providing you with obstetrics and gynecology services for every stage of life.
Gynecologic conditions we treat
We encourage patients to come to us with any gynecologic issue, no matter how small. We treat a range of gynecologic and women's health conditions include:
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Incontinence (bladder control issues)
- Menopause management
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic prolapse / pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
All women deserve access to the healthcare they need. We provide the women of Lone Tree with a full scope of gynecologic services and treatments. Our practice offers preventive and diagnostic services and will create a treatment plan that fits your unique needs. These services include:
- Annual Pap smear and pelvic exam
- Breast exam
- Colposcopies (after abnormal pap)
- Endometrial ablation
- First gynecological exam for adolescents
- Loop electrode excisional procedure (LEEP)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Urogynecology treatment
We offer clear advice on your birth control options and consider your overall well-being and lifestyle to determine which contraception is right for you. We offer:
- Birth control pill, ring, patch and injection
- IUD (intrauterine device) insertion
- Tubal occlusion or laparoscopic tubal ligation
Obstetric and prenatal care
Whether you are thinking about getting pregnant, already expecting or having trouble conceiving, our providers are here to support you. Our obstetric care includes:
- High-risk pregnancy prenatal care
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Multiples (twins+) prenatal care
- Postpartum care
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC)
- Unmedicated childbirth (natural childbirth)
Minimally invasive surgery
We offer compassionate care for complex women's health conditions. We use the latest medical technology, including minimally invasive gynecologic and urogynecologic surgery. These procedures often require only a few small incisions and have the benefit of shorter hospital stays and nominal scarring. Our surgical gynecologists can perform:
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy (single incision)
- Laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts and endometriosis
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Vaginal prolapse surgery
Our office is located on the Sky Ridge Medical Campus in the Conifer Building. Our address is:
10099 Ridgegate Pkwy.
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Phone: (303) 325-2185
Hours: We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
If you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (303) 325-2185 and our answering service will assist you.
Parking: Free parking is available at Sky Ridge Medical Center for your convenience. Contact our office for additional help with parking.