About Colorado Neurosurgery Associates
As part of the HealthONE Physicians medical group, Colorado Neurosurgery Associates offers Greater Denver a wide range of spine, neck and back care options. Our neurosurgeon provides surgical treatment for intracranial abnormalities as well as treatment for acute and chronic spinal conditions.
Schedule an appointment with our physicians today by calling our office at (303) 563-2760.
Spine, neck and back care in Denver
Many of our services are minimally invasive, allowing faster recovery with less pain. We partner with our patients and choose non-surgical and neurosurgical treatments to ensure the best care possible.
Conditions we treat
Neurological physicians treat conditions of the back, neck and spine. Our highly trained and experienced team of neurosurgery experts can diagnose and treat many conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic subdural hematoma
- Acute and chronic spinal pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Epidural abscess
- Facet joint pain
- Herniated disc
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Nerve compression
- Peroneal neuropathy
- Radicular syndrome
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Spinal fracture
- Spinal instability
- Spinal stenosis
- Tumors of the spine and brain
- Ulnar neuropathy
Treatments we offer
As part of the spine care providers within the HealthONE Physicians network, we provide surgical and non-surgical treatments for patients suffering from chronic and acute pain. Treating conditions of the neck, back and spine, our team provides a wide range of services.
We start with the least invasive method of treatment, many of which are nonsurgical, including:
- Acute pain management
- Chronic pain management
- Home exercise program
- Patient education
- Physical therapy
- Psychological support
We offer a range of surgical procedures, some of which are minimally invasive surgeries. Minimally invasive surgery has many benefits, including shorter hospital stays, faster recovery time and less scarring. The procedures we offer to treat conditions of the brain, neck and spine include:
- Anterior cervical (neck) discectomy and fusion
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Carpal tunnel release
- Dynamic stabilization spinal cord stimulation
- Evacuation of subdural hematoma
- Interspinous process fusion
- Kyphoplasty for spinal compression fracture
- Lumbar (lower back) fusion
- Posterior cervical fusion
- Posterior lumbar fusion
- Stereotactic craniotomy for tumor biopsy and/or excision
- Transforaminal interbody fusion
- Transsphenoidal resection of pituitary tumor
- Ulnar nerve decompression/transposition
- Ventriculoperitoneal shunt placement
We are located on the Rose Medical Center campus in the Founders Building. Our address is:
4700 E. Hale Pkwy.
Denver, CO 80220
Phone: (303) 563-2760
Hours: We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Parking: We have ample parking available in adjacent lots.