About Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Denver
If you are a new OB patient and want to make an appointment, please call our office at (303) 322-2240. We may be able to see you sooner than the online scheduler allows.
Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to caring for women living in the Denver metropolitan area.
From beginning a family to transitioning to a new stage of life, our providers treat women of all ages. Our highly trained gynecologists, obstetricians and midwives value a holistic approach to women's health and are committed to delivering safe and effective care.
Obstetrics and gynecology in Denver
As part of the HealthONE Physicians network, our expertise spans the full range of obstetric and gynecology (OB/GYN) spectrum, including minimally invasive surgeries and in-office procedures.
- Family planning and pre-conception counseling
- Genetic testing
- Midwifery care
- Pregnancy education
- Prenatal care for high-risk pregnancies (advanced maternal age or multiple gestations)
- Preparation for vaginal deliveries, Cesarean sections (C-sections) and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Ultrasound services
- Delivery at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
We know expectant parents may have a lot of questions about pregnancy, from what medications can be taken safely to how the glucose test works. We're happy to take inquiries over the phone or during a prenatal visit, but our Patient Education pages have many answers to these types of questions and more.
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraceptive counseling and management, including IUDs and tubal ligation
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- In-office procedures (hysteroscopy)
- In-office treatments (colposcopy, LEEP)
- Infertility services
- Management of menopause
- Saline infusion gynecologic sonography
- Sterilization and endometrial ablation
We are proud to offer the most advanced technologies in gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery. We aim to treat your condition with the least invasive procedure so you can heal quickly and get back to living life. Procedures we perform include:
- Evaluation and surgery for endometriosis, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain
- Gynecologic surgery including minimally invasive surgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, sterilization and endometrial ablation
- Robotic surgery including hysterectomy, myomectomy, pelvic pain and endometriosis
Radiofrequency ablation for uterine fibroid treatment
Uterine fibroids, also known as leiomyomas, are non-cancerous (benign) growths that develop in the muscular wall of the uterus. While many women with fibroids may not experience any symptoms, some may experience excessive bleeding, pain or pressure in the pelvic area, as well as fertility issues.
Treatment for uterine fibroids may range from watchful waiting to medication or surgery, depending on the size, number and location of the fibroids as well as the patient's individual health history and preferences. Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is an advanced, minimally invasive procedure using heat energy to destroy tissue. The procedure is performed through two small incisions. An ultrasound is placed and guides a small needle into the fibroid. The needle emits radiofrequency waves, which generate heat and destroy the fibroid tissue. The procedure typically takes less than an hour and patients can usually return home the same day. With RFA, patients often experience fewer complications, shorter recovery times, minimal scarring and successful relief of symptoms.
Parking and hours
We are located in Rocky Mountain Professional Plaza on North High Street on Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center's campus. The entrance to our parking garage is just left of the main building entrance.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (303) 322-2240 and our answering service will assist you.
To best serve our patients, we have multiple offices across the Denver metro area. You can visit us at these other locations:
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Speer Boulevard, just west of the Denver Country Club
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Red Rocks in Golden