About Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Denver
Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology is dedicated to caring for women living in the Denver metropolitan area.
From beginning a family to transitioning to a new stage of life, our providers treat women of all ages. Our highly trained gynecologists, obstetricians and midwives value a holistic approach to women's health and are committed to delivering safe and effective care.
Obstetrics and gynecology in Denver
As part of the HealthONE Physicians network, our expertise spans the full range of obstetric and gynecology (OB/GYN) spectrum, including minimally invasive surgeries and in-office procedures.
- Family planning and pre-conception counseling
- Genetic testing
- Midwifery care
- Pregnancy education
- Prenatal care for high-risk pregnancies (advanced maternal age or multiple gestations)
- Preparation for vaginal deliveries, Cesarean sections (C-sections) and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Ultrasound services
- Delivery at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
We know expectant parents may have a lot of questions about pregnancy, from what medications can be taken safely to how the glucose test works. We're happy to take inquiries over the phone or during a prenatal visit, but our Patient Education pages have many answers to these types of questions and more.
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraceptive counseling and management, including IUDs and tubal ligation
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- In-office procedures (hysteroscopy)
- In-office treatments (colposcopy, LEEP)
- Infertility services
- Management of menopause
- Saline infusion gynecologic sonography
- Sterilization and endometrial ablation
We are proud to offer the most advanced technologies in gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery. We aim to treat your condition with the least invasive procedure so you can heal quickly and get back to living life. Procedures we perform include:
- Evaluation and surgery for endometriosis, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain
- Gynecologic surgery including minimally invasive surgery, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, myomectomy, ovarian cystectomy, sterilization and endometrial ablation
- Robotic surgery including hysterectomy, myomectomy, pelvic pain and endometriosis
Parking and hours
We are located in Rocky Mountain Professional Plaza on North High Street on Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center's campus. The entrance to our parking garage is just left of the main building entrance.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you need after-hours advice for a medical concern, please call (303) 322-2240 and our answering service will assist you.
To best serve our patients, we have multiple offices across the Denver metro area. You can visit us at these other locations:
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Greenwood Village, near the Denver Tech Center
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Speer Boulevard, just west of the Denver Country Club
- Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Red Rocks in Golden