Gynecologists in Denver
Your gynecologic health deserves quality care from highly trained professionals. From your first well-woman exam as a teen to menopause management, the skilled gynecologists within the HealthONE Physician Group network offer services to women in all stages of life throughout the Denver area to ensure their total health and wellness.
Schedule a visit with one of our gynecologists by making an appointment.
Comprehensive gynecologic care
As part of our comprehensive women's care program, our experienced gynecologists and specialists provide a full scope of gynecologic care to meet your health needs. Our goal is to foster a relationship with you built on trust, compassion and medical expertise.
Our gynecologic services
We offer preventive gynecologic care through our well-woman visits as well as in-office surgical procedures and treatment for more complex conditions. Our services include:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Annual well-woman examinations, including pap smear, breast health checks and standard immunizations like the flu shot
- Birth control and family planning education, including:
- Contraceptive pills
- Intrauterine device (IUD) insertion
- Permanent sterilization
- Endometrial ablation
- Fractional CO2 laser treatment
- Genetic screening, including breast and ovarian cancer risk assessment and testing
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) counseling and vaccination
- Laboratory and ultrasound evaluations
- Osteoporosis testing to measure bone density
- Saline infusion gynecologic sonography
Gynecologic conditions we treat
While seeing us for your annual exam is key to maintaining your gynecologic (and overall) health, we know problems "down there" can occur at any time. Our providers are ready to give you the diagnosis and treatment you need for a wide of range of conditions, including:
- Abnormal or recurrent vaginal discharge
- Cervical dysplasia
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Ovarian cysts
- Painful intercourse and sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Perimenopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal symptoms
- Permanent sterilization, include endometrial ablation
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) treatment
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing
- Vaginal dryness
Many gynecologic surgeries and procedures can be performed in our offices and do not require a hospital visit. Some are done through minimally invasive surgery, meaning they only require a small incision, causing less pain and scarring while allowing for a faster recovery. Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery (MIGS) procedures we perform include:
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Hysterectomy and hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Loop electrode excision procedure (LEEP )
- Myomectomy (fibroid surgery)
- Tubal ligation or occlusion
- Vaginal prolapse surgery
Robotic gynecologic surgery
Our gynecologic surgeons have specialized training in robot-assisted gynecologic surgery, which are minimally invasive procedures done with advanced robotic technology.
With robotic surgery, your surgeon is always in control of the robot, but specialized 3D optics allow high-definition visualization inside the abdomen as well as the crucial addition of depth perception. This greater visibility, along with the added dexterity and precision provided by the robotic arms, dramatically increases our ability to perform difficult procedures as safely as possible.
Dealing with cancer is difficult, so our practices strive to provide supportive, compassionate care for patients with gynecologic cancers from diagnosis to survivorship. We have the latest treatments, including cutting-edge radiation therapies and MIGS procedures, striving to use the least invasive methods whenever possible.
We treat gynecologic cancers as well as some urogynecologic cancers, including:
- Cervical cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Urinary tract cancers
- Uterine cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
Our practices offer emerging treatment options for urogynecologic conditions — disorders that affect the female reproductive organs, bladder and rectum as well as the pelvic floor. Our experienced urogynecologists can diagnose and treat conditions such as urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse with the compassionate care you've come to expect from HealthONE Physician Group.
Retrieving location data...