About Denver Neurosurgery and Spine
Our neurosurgeon, Dr. Roderick G. Lamond, provides a wide range of neurosurgical care for the greater Denver area. Our practice offers the latest treatments for patients with neurological conditions including brain diseases and spinal disorders. We stay up to date on the latest treatments and medical advancements to offer patients high-quality care.
Schedule an appointment with our HealthONE Physicians neurosurgeons today by calling our office at (303) 218-4260.
Neurosurgical and spine care in Denver
Neurologists are physicians who diagnose, treat and manage spine and brain disorders, and neurosurgeons perform surgical procedures to treat these conditions. As a member of the HealthONE Physicians medical group, we offer diagnostic and treatment that is specific your unique health needs.
Dr. Lamond has decades of experience treating a range of neurological conditions including:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Bone disorders
- Brachial plexus disorders
- Brain aneurysm
- Broken neck
- Carotid stenosis
- Carpal tunnel
- Cerebral artery thrombosis
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Cervical disc herniation
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar (low back) pain and disorders
- Movement disorders
- Osteoarthritis of spine
- Spine fracture
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Metastatic tumors of the brain and spine
- Post-laminectomy syndrome
- Radiculopathy (pinched spinal nerve)
- Spinal stenosis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Aneurysm clip repair
- Arthroscopic partial meniscectomy (APM)
- Brain tumor surgery
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunt
- Craniectomy, craniotomy and neuroendoscopy
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Dural repair or other spinal cord repairs
- Herniated disc surgery
- Nerve injections
- Peripheral nerve and brachial plexus surgery
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Spinal decompression/fracture repair
- Spinal disc removal
- Spinal fusion
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
A team approach to care
We know that every patient has their own unique health needs. That's why we treat the whole patient by collaborating with doctors and specialists from other disciplines. Depending on your specific condition and overall health, you might also work with:
- Head and neck physicians
- Infectious disease specialists
- Interventional radiologists
- Spine care physicians and surgeons
When is a headache really an aneurysm?
Dr. Roderick Lamond suggests a "thunderclap headache" is a symptom of a possible aneurysm and should be treated right away. Watch his interview on 9News for more information.
We are located in the medical office building on Speer Boulevard. Our address is:
777 E. Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80203
Phone: (303) 218-4260
Hours: We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Parking: We have self-parking around the building and street parking in the neighborhood.