Orthopedic specialists in Denver
Orthopedic doctors, also called orthopedists, treat conditions that affect your bones, joints and the rest of your musculoskeletal system. They provide care to children and adults for diseases and conditions as well as accidents and injuries. Treatment options range from physical therapy to medication to complex surgical treatment.
To visit one of our orthopedic specialists, schedule an appointment.
As one of the largest orthopedic physician groups not only in Denver but in all of Colorado, OrthoONE provides state-of-the-art orthopedic care to people of all ages and at all stages of life. Here you have access to dozens of highly qualified adult and pediatric orthopedic doctors who care for patients from across the entire Rocky Mountain region.
As a member of the HealthONE Physician Group network of providers, our comprehensive orthopedic care program provides you with diagnosis and treatment for a range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Joint replacement surgery — foot and ankle care, hip replacement, knee treatment and shoulder surgery
- Complex orthopedics — amputee care, bone and cancer tumors, limb lengthening and soft tissue sarcomas
- Orthopedic trauma care — fracture care including complex fractures and nonunion fractures as well as trauma care
- Pediatric orthopedics — concussion care, scoliosis treatment, spine care and sports medicine
- Robotic spinal surgery — the use of minimally invasive surgery and robot-assisted technology during spinal surgeries
- Sports injuries — injuries to the foot, ankle, knees and shoulders
- Work-related injuries — overuse syndromes, knee sprains and tears, crush injuries and rotator cuff injuries
With several locations throughout the Denver area, it's easy for you and your family to receive exceptional orthopedic care close to home.
Orthopedic care locations
Retrieving location data...