About Rocky Mountain ENT Associates - Aurora
Otolaryngologists have specialized medical training in the area of the head and neck. We understand the complex and connected system of the ears, nose and throat and offer you personalized care with a compassionate touch. And with practices established in Centennial and Aurora, Colorado, patients on Denver's east side can receive care from experienced providers close to home.
Schedule an appointment with one of our ENT specialists today by calling us at (303) 750-8600.
Ear, nose and throat doctors in Denver
The board-certified physicians at Rocky Mountain ENT Associates specialize in otolaryngology — also known as ear, nose, and throat (ENT) care — as well as audiology and hearing health services for adults and children.
ENT conditions we treat
Our ENT doctors are committed to providing exceptional services and treatment for adults and children. Conditions and illnesses we treat include:
- Cleft lip and palate
- Deviated septum
- Dizziness, motion sickness and vertigo
- Ear infections, perforated eardrum and swimmer’s ear
- Laryngeal (voice box) disorders and diseases
- Nose bleeds and nasal fractures
- Sinus infection and headaches
- Sleep apnea and chronic snoring
- Sore and strep throat
- Thyroid disorders, thyroid cancer and surgery
- Tonsillitis (tonsil infection)
ENT services we provide
Our ENT specialists offer a scope of services that range from diagnostic evaluations to reconstructive surgeries. Treatments we provide include:
- Deviated septum surgery
- Diagnostic procedures such as laryngoscopy and nasal endoscopy
- Ear irrigation to remove excess earwax
- Evaluation for ear tubes in adults and children
- Reconstructive surgeries of the face, head and neck
- Rhinoplasty and facial plastics
- Vocal nodule removal
Our audiology office is a full-service hearing clinic. You don’t need to visit a separate store to be fitted for your hearing instrument or hearing aid. We provide maintenance and follow-up care for you and your hearing instrument.
That means when you receive a hearing instrument from our clinic, we provide batteries, cleaning and routine maintenance, a repair warranty and a loss and damage warranty. We offer follow-up appointments every six months so you can have your hearing and your hearing aid checked, and we can make adjustments if you experience subtle changes. Some of the services we offer include:
- Balance and dizziness evaluations
- Complete hearing test and evaluation
- Consultation and fittings for swim earmolds
- Consultations and fittings for hearing aids
- Custom hearing protection fittings
- Maintenance of hearing instruments
We are located in The Medical Center of Aurora. Our address is:
1400 S. Potomac St.
Aurora, CO 80012
Phone: (303) 750-8600
Hours: Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Parking: There is also patient drop-off and pick-up at the main entrance. Free parking is available in our front lot near the main entrance. There is also a garage and parking lots north of the garage.
You can also visit us at our other office, Rocky Mountain ENT Associates - Centennial, inside Centennial Hospital Medical Plaza.